Yvonne Mittelstedt West, 59 of Conroe passed away Sunday, May 10, 2020. She was born September 30, 1960 in Twenty-Nine Palms, California to Harvey and Charlene Mittelstedt.
Yvonne was preceded in death by her mother, Charlene Mittelstedt and brother, Kevin Mittelstedt. She is survived by her loving husband Raymond West, dad Harvey Mittelstedt, sister Debbie Turner and husband James, sons Robert Harvey Abrams and David Karl Abrams, step-children John West and wife Christina, Raymond Dwayne West and wife Heather, Christina Bazar and husband Hal, grandchildren Grant, Addison, Gunner, Hunter, Gauge, Madison, Kennedy, Willow, Wyatt, and her canine companion, Maggie.
Yvonne worked for the Constables Precinct 1 Office. She enjoyed going fishing, playing golf, and bowling. Visitation will be from 6:00pm until 8:00pm at Cashner Funeral Home on Tuesday, May 12, 2020. Funeral services will be on Wednesday, May 13, 2020, at 2:00 p.m. in the Colonial Chapel of Cashner Funeral Home with burial to follow in the Garden Park Cemetery.
- Raymond West, Loving Husband
- Harvey Mittelstedt, Father
- Debbie Turner and husband James, Sister and brother-in-law
- Robert Harvey Abrams, Son
- David Karl Abrams, Son
- John West and wife Christina, Stepson and wife
- Raymond Dwayne West and wife Heather, Stepson and wife
- Christina Bazar and husband Hal, Stepdaughter and husband
- Charlene Mittelstedt, Mother (deceased)
- Kevin Mittelstedt, Brother (deceased)
- Grandchildren: Grant, Addison, Gunner, Hunter, Gauge, Madison, Kennedy, Willow, and Wyatt. Special canine companion, Maggie; Other relatives and a host of friends.
Montgomery County Precinct 1 Constables