The Montgomery County Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management will be opening a Buyout Application Center next week at the Robinson Road Community Center. Montgomery County residents can pick up an application, fill it out on site, submit, or turn in any documentation.
The Robinson Road Community Center is located at 27434 Robinson Road, Conroe, Texas 77385, and the hours and days of operation for the center are:
Thursday, November 21st from 1 pm-7 pm
Friday, November 22nd from 1 pm-7 pm
The application period is open from Oct. 11, 2019- Jan. 31, 2020. Residents do not have to have all of the documentation to turn in the application, but applications are not considered complete until all documents have been received. Buyout Applications are available by the various outlets below:
• Apply at http://www.mctx.org/recover and download the application
• Application intake center
• Pick-up an application at any of the Montgomery County Libraries
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application
Buyout Applications can be submitted by the following:
• Email complete application to email@example.com (last name and address as subject title) • Mail or drop off to The Montgomery County Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management located at 9472 Airport Rd. Conroe TX 77303 • Fax application to (936) 523-3910 at the attention of the Recovery Manager
Additional dates are scheduled for Dec. 11-13 at the West Montgomery County Community Center, and January 7th at the Tullis Library.
The West Montgomery County Community Center is located at 31355 Friendship Drive, Magnolia, 77355.
The Tullis Library is located at 21569 U.S. 59, New Caney, 77357.