The Montgomery County Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management will be opening a Buyout Application Center this weekend in the Timber Lakes and Timber Ridge Community in Spring.
Emergency Management Officials said the buyouts are for homeowners who have suffered repetitive flooding from 2016 and Harvey, but anyone may apply. Montgomery County residents can pick up an application, fill it out on site, submit it and turn in any documentation.
Here are is the location and hours of operation for the Buyout Application Center:
Timber Lakes Timber Ridge HOA Pavilion
25610 Timberlakes Dr. Spring TX 77380
Saturday, Nov. 2, from 12 to 7 p.m., and Sunday, Nov. 3, from 12 to 7 p.m.
The application period is open from Oct. 11, 2019- Jan. 31, 2020. Residents do not have to have all of the documentation to turn in the application, but applications are not considered complete until all documents have been received. Buyout applications are available by the various outlets below:
- Apply at https://www.mctx.org/recover and download the application
- Application intake center
- Pick-up an application at any of the Montgomery County Libraries
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application
Buyout Applications can be submitted by the following:
- Email complete application to email@example.com (last name and address as subject title)
- Mail or drop off to The Montgomery County Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management located at 9472 Airport Rd. Conroe TX 77303
- Fax application to 936-523-3910 at the attention of the Recovery Manager