The Montgomery County Election’s Office reports that just over 13,000 people cast ballots during the first week of early voting for the Nov. 5 Joint Election in the County.
The biggest turnout has been in The Woodlands, where just over 6,400 people have voted early, and Conroe has the second biggest turnout with just under 2300 early votes, according to the Election’s Office.
Early voting runs from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Oct. 28-30, and from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Oct. 31-Nov. 1.
You can vote at any of the polling locations that are open during early voting, but on Election Day, you must vote in your precinct.
Here are the early voting locations:
- North Montgomery County Community Center-600 Gerald Street, Willis, 77378
- Lone Star Community Center (not the Lone Star Convention Center in Conroe) located at 2500 Lone Star Parkway, Montgomery, 77356
- East Montgomery County Courthouse, located at 21130 Highway 59 South, New Caney, 77357
- South Montgomery County Community Center, 2235 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands, 77380
- Lee G. Alworth Building, 207 West Phillips Street, Conroe, 77301
- West Montgomery County Community Development Center, 31355 Friendship Drive, Magnolia, 77355
For a list of polling locations on Election Day, log onto:
For a sample ballot, log onto: